We all have that guilty pang feeling wash over us at times – a prime example…last Sunday I consumed an entire chocolate orange in one sitting and then felt guilty for being such a piggy! (As a disclaimer I’d like to add that this isn’t a regular occurrence!) Other moments when the guilt pang attacks include…
- I feel guilty for working constantly and often have random work thoughts at all hours – however there’s also the guilt that comes when there’s not much work lined up. Have I been networking enough?! When’s the next job coming in?! (it seems to be feast or famine when your self employed!)
- The guilt pangs attack when I’ve been rushing around at 100mph trying to fit everything in …but equally guilty for sitting on the sofa watching crappy TV or whiling away time reading a book
- That pang attack for not dragging my backside to the gym…or even when I’ve been going too much!
- I feel guilty for not making meals from scratch every…single…night (it is on RARE occasion that we do have a ready meal but I should make pasta sauce or pesto and not reach for a jar, I even know that it’s not difficult to make)
- I feel guilty for not putting enough time / effort into growing the blog – it’s not as easy as non-blogger folk seem to think!!
- The pangs of guilt occasionally creep in for just feeling happy with my life especially when there are other people struggling with things going on in their own lives. I think it’s also because I can’t ‘fix’ the problem for them.
- I feel guilty for feeling guilty!!
Of course – none of it really matters does it?! As long as you are happy, healthy and just doing your best that’s good enough in my books!
What gives you the guilt pang attack?!
COMMENT / LIKE / FOLLOW & SHARE!