Number 4 in the #BEDM challenge…so far so good!
We got back from Spain last night so the bag I’ve emptied is the one that’s been our travel bag for the last 3 days. It’s actually not as bad as I thought as we’re pretty good at chucking out the rubbish every time we stop at a service station so there were no empty wrappers…thank goodness!!
- The black leather pouch contains all our travel documents – for both us and the dogs.
- The golden bunny is some Easter chocolate – I didn’t even realise that was in there until I emptied the bag! What’s amazing is that its still intact! That won’t be sticking around long…sorry bunny.
- An orange makeup bag that’s actually being used to store various medication.
- Standard hairbrush / tissues / hand cream!
- A couple of dog poo bags…you can find some in every bag and coat pocket I own I think!
- A gold pirate coin from a restaurant we went to in Denia.
- My Michael Kors purse which was a leaving present from my last job.
- A receipt from the hotel we stayed at in Rouen
- My trusty notebook / diary that comes with me everywhere and 2 pens.
- Half drunk bottle of water
- Sunglasses case…but no sunglasses…where have I left those then?!
Nothing terribly exciting I’m afraid but equally nothing too shocking!!
COMMENT / LIKE / FOLLOW & SHARE