There’s a few ‘typical’ blogger cliches and I’m afraid I don’t fit into them…does this make me a bad blogger?!
- I don’t really like Lush…the smell of the shop is SO over powering that I can’t be in there for more than a minute. I’ve only ever tried a couple of things from there that has been given to me as gifts which I’ve liked. I’m sure if I tried more of their products I’d be converted!
- I’m not very good at scheduling new posts – lots of bloggers have set days that certain blogs came out. I do try and aim for twice a week but if I have a set day it becomes too much of chore and stressful!
- Flatlay photos are positively the bane of my life, I just don’t seem to have the eye or creative flair for it…
- I don’t own a single thing that is Rose gold – the bloggers colour of choice. Infact, I don’t own any copper homeware either…
- I don’t have Instagram…maybe I should…
- I don’t have a massive makeup collection – I have ONE foundation, ONE under eye concealer, ONE mascara, ONE blusher, ONE setting powder, ONE Naked eye pallet and a handful of lipsticks (2 ARE MAC so that’s a positive surely?!)
- I have flashes of inspiration for blog posts and then forget to write them down so when I do sit down to write a few posts I get brain freeze and can’t remember.
- Which leads me on to not promoting my blog as much I should. I write a post, up pops a tweet, bloglovin, Facebook notification and then I tend to forget to promote said post!
- I don’t own anything from Khiels, Kate Spade, Pixi or Charlotte Tilsbury to name a few
- I’ve never been to a blogger event – I don’t even know if there are any in Bath / Bristol area
So if there’s an award for the least bloggy blogger I’m sure I’d be nominated!!
COMMENT / LIKE / FOLLOW & SHARE!